Whether your mission is searching for a suspect or securing your position, the Trijicon IR-PATROL™ is the ideal multipurpose thermal imaging monocular. It’s compact, lightweight, rugged and offers some of the most advanced performance options on the market—such as MicroIR™ 640×480 12 Sensor and 640×480 digital OLED Display—for a clear, sharp image. Choose from handheld, helmet-mounted or rifle-mounted IR‑PATROL systems.
One of the key features of the IR-PATROL is its advanced ability to process images with brilliantly sharp detail. We also combine this with our user-friendly, icon-based menu system for intuitive navigation.
|Objective Lens Diameter:||19 mm|
|Resolution:||Range 640 – 480 Pixels|
|Battery Life:||Range 1.5 – 3.5 hours, Range 1 – 3.5 hours|
|Battery Type:||1 x 3v CR123|
|Operating Temperature:||Range 0 – 55 Celsius, Range -40 – 55 Celsius|
|Diopter Adjustment Range:||Range -6 – 2 dpt|
|Eye Relief:||27 mm|
- High Detail Imagery: advanced ability to process images with brilliantly sharp detail combined with user-friendly, icon-based menu system for intuitive navigation.
- Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control is large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- Edge Detect Tactical Mode projects a fraction of the brightness of other modes to protect against night blindness caused by light from the screen.
- Maxpol Polarity easy to control polarity mode lets you switch between 3 levels of white hot and 3 levels of black hot displays.
- Clip-On Mode Weapon Mount: Wilcox flip mount allows fast attachment and detachment to any Picatinny rail.
- Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide) Sensor Type
- Thermal Sensitivity
- Monochrome Digital OLED Display Type
- Digital Contrast Enhancement
- Video Output Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- Start Up Time Approximately 5 Seconds
- Storage Temperature Range -45 to +75 C
- Full 640×480 thermal imager.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- Manual user focus control.
- 30 Hz and 60 Hz frame rates.
- GASIR objective lens.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eye guard.
- Handheld or rifle-mounted use.