Outbreak® – is a revolutionary thermal imaging sight, defining the future of this class of devices.
At the time, while the others are stuck in the analog era, we used all the latest technology offered by the digital era to create our top of the range sight.
Features of this sight are almost limitless. From now on, no matter what kind of weapon platform you use. No matter what caliber .22lr or .50BMG. Any distance, any load or bullet type. This sight instantly calculates compensation according to all ballistic data. All you need is just make a decision and pull the trigger. Though this sight can even do it for you.
Outbreak® dramatically reduces the time for the shot preparation. It technically makes impossible any mistake in measuring, entering or calculating of ballistic data. External wireless or built-in weather meter can be connected to the sight for providing wind speed and direction for built-in ballistic calculator. Once Laser Range Finder takes a measure, various data from all sensors and meteostation processed by built-in computer based on original operating system and the reticle being adjusted automatically. You can see all critical info on top and bottom lines of the display including the value of compensation, the distance, azimuth, pressure, temperature, gps position and more.
- Focal length – 100 mm
- Zoom optical / Digital – x4 / x8, x16, x32
- Target detection range – 2680 yards
- Value of click – MOA 0.07
- Built-in ballistic calculator – Yes
- Maximum shooting distance – 1640 yards
- Automatic target acquisition – LE Only
- Automatic target contouring with linear dimensions calculation – Yes
- Smart Video recording® – Yes
- GPS module – Yes
- Electronic maps and navigation – Yes
- LRF measuring distances – 6 -2400 yards
- On-map targets coordinates logs – Yes
- iOS and Android devices connectivity – Yes
The product on this page may be subject to either the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulation (15 CFR 730-774). US Government authorization may be required to transfer this to foreign persons