Solver® – Long Range Precision Thermal Weapon Sight with built-in ballistic calculator.
All ballistic data to are obtained from the integrated Laser Range Finder, weather station and angle sensors. Unsurpassed capabilities of the sight guarantee you successful shot in any environment, whether it be fog, rain, vegetation, or all together. You no longer need to carry a separate meteostation, GPS navigator, laser range finder, a tablet with a ballistic calculator. All calculations are done by sight faster than blink of an eye.
After shot you will be guided to the impact point with built-in GPS navigator and place of impact calculated and saved on the map. Video recoding is automated and triggered by shot sensor with pre-recording and after-recording. You can watch the video on your iPhone or Android gadget once you pair it with the sight via Wi-Fi.
Solver® dramatically reduces the time for the shot preparation.
It technically makes impossible any mistake in measuring, entering or calculating of ballistic data.
External wireless or built-in weather meter can be connected to the sight for providing wind speed and direction for built-in ballistic calculator. Once Laser Range Finder takes a measure, various data from all sensors and meteostation processed by built-in computer based on original operating system and the reticle being adjusted automatically. You can see all critical info on top and bottom lines of the display including the value of compensation, the distance, azimuth, pressure, temperature, GPS position and more.
- Focal length – 60 mm
- Zoom optical / Digital – x3 / x6, x12, x24
- Target detection range – 1910 yards
- Value of click – MOA 0.09
- Built-in ballistic calculator – Yes
- Maximum shooting distance – 1310 yards
- Automatic target acquisition – LE Only
- Automatic target contouring with linear dimensions calculation – Yes
- Smart Video recording® – Yes
- GPS module – Yes
- Electronic maps and navigation – Yes
- LRF measuring distances – 6 -2400 yards
- On-map targets coordinates logs – Yes
- iOS and Android devices connectivity – Yes
The product on this page may be subject to either the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulation (15 CFR 730-774). US Government authorization may be required to transfer this to foreign persons